December 1, 2012

On [pins I deem worthy of] Pinning: Pinterest Round-Up, Round 7.

I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! I can't believe it is already DECEMBER!!! Tonight is my school's Christmas formal. I'm planning on wearing a dress I purchased in France, and I'm going with a friend of mine who I've gone with for the past two Christmas banquets. (Also, he's getting married a week from tomorrow, CRAZY!) The banquet will either be hilariously awkward or surprisingly fun. Either way, it's free food so...that's pretty exciting.

1. This is a brilliant idea! Take three of those $5 mirrors and a few lighting fixtures to make a dressing room quality getting-ready area.

via
2. I want to crochet these for my baby [first cousin once removed] cousin. I made her a rhinoceros before she was born. She loves to read an animal book, and has all the stuffed animals except a hedgehog and a turtle.
via
via


3. I'm trying to find a rehearsal/rehearsal dinner dress. I'm can't even decide what COLOR to wear to this thing! White, beige, champagne...or something more dramatic...red...or even multicolored sequins (gasp!). Any thoughts or suggestions? I generally loathe shopping...so finding a dress online sounds more appealing.
 
via
via
via
via

4. Fun couples costumes for Halloween...next year!

via
via
Sheldon and Amy Farrah Fowler. #truelove

5. I'm definitely NOT a morning person, but this article has inspired me to (attempt to) become less of a snooze button person. This summer in France, I found out how great it makes you feel when you can live an alarm clock-less life. My schedule now isn't condusive to that drastic of a change, but it would be nice if I could actually get up in the morning instead of fighting with my alarm clock and the urge to sleep five more minutes.
via

Are you a morning person or a night person (or neither)? Which dress should I wear to my wedding rehearsal? Do you have another suggestion? How crazy is it that it is already December!??!?


No comments:

Post a Comment