November 24, 2012

On [pins I deem worthy of] Pinning: Pinterest Round-up, Round 6

I hope you all had a joyous Thanksgiving full of family, friends and FOOD! I know I sure did. This was my 5th Thanksgiving spent with my cousins in Kansas City. It was delightful (especially because this year, there was a new baby to enjoy)!

Now, for this week's Pinterest Round-Up:

1. I think this idea is adorable for showing off all those Christmas cards, without cluttering up the fridge. I also like this idea of putting them all in a book after the season is over.

via
2. Seriously!?? Too much cute in one picture. I'm excited for someday when I have little munchkins to con into doing silly/sweet/adorbz things like this for the Christmas card.
via
3. When I saw Jenna from Eat, Live, Run post a picture on Twitter of her new Better Life Bag, I almost died. Too bad it costs way more than I am able to splurge on a bag right now ($162). They are totally customizable AND it's all for a good cause. Eep! Goodness!
via
4. This outfit just screams winter/holidays/cozy/delightful. The sad thing about Pinterest: most clothing items are already out of stock (like the amazing flannel shirt I posted a couple weeks ago) by the time I get around to discovering them. Sad news.
via

I only have four pins for you this week since I didn't spend a lot of time on Pinterest (due to taking my comps, the holidays, and a massive paper I'm working on). Did you pin anything especially interesting this week? Did you try out any new Pinterest recipes for your Thanksgiving meals?

No comments:

Post a Comment