September 8, 2013

On [Part One of] Wedding Photos: Getting Ready.

The morning of our wedding, I woke up, took a shower and headed over to the salon. I got my hair and make-up done at Blush, which was conveniently located right next door to my venue. Adam sent me the cutest hand-written note while I was getting gussied up, which almost made me cry off all my mascara. It also made my make-up attendant giggle with delight!


After my nails, hair (including veil), and make-up were perfect, I walked next door to get my dress on. Adam and his boys were banished to their room, located next door to ours.

The boys didn't take nearly as long as the ladies to get ready. But they sure looked smashing! I had an entourage to help me get into my massive dress. Kristy and all of my bridesmaids were absolute lifesavers!


The boys wore ties from the Tie Bar, and boutonnieres from Costco, because we are classy and brilliant.


I loved my dress, but it sure required a lot of adjustments to get on! Luckily, Kristy is a master at weddings! Yay for talented family and friends!


Since I had so much help, it was seriously such a fun and relaxing morning for me. Stay tuned for our portraits, and pictures from the ceremony and reception! 

No comments:

Post a Comment