If we were chatting over coffee, I'd probably tell you...
- I'm all moved out of my apartment. After almost seven years of living with my college roommate, I'm temporarily living with an awesome family from my church. Basically this means for about six weeks I have two little brothers who are also in love with me. Adam's jealous.
- I'll be in Oregon in 27 days. TWENTY-SEVEN FOLKS!!!! That's less than four weeks.
- I'll have a new last name in 66 days. Time really has flown since the 100-day mark!
- A couple weeks ago, I went on my seventh (and final) retreat with my church. I'm so grateful I had that community for the season I lived in Springfield. They truly were my family.
- I taught the eshet chayil chapter of Rachel Held Evans' book A Year of Biblical Womanhood to my ladies small group. The week before that, one of the women taught us about multi-dimensionality. Let's just say we have come a LONG way since the Princess Bible Study of last fall. Those ladies are amazing, smart and fierce!
|the handout and key chain I gave all the ladies.|
- Wedding planning is hitting that point where things are coming together and falling apart at the same time. I can't wait to get to Oregon so I can do more hands-on detail work.
- We chose to do fill-in-the-blanks for our wedding RSVPs. Apparently everyone really wants us to have lots of babies!
- I'm thinking about making a Things-to-do-One-Last-Time-Before-I-Leave-Springfield-Bucket-List. So far: Gailey's and Galloway Station are at the top of my list. Any other suggestions?