March 11, 2013

On [the 3 songs I currently have on] Repeat.

I'm really not a musically-inclined person, other than the fact that I played the oboe for nine years. True story. My college roommate could tell you that I have a problem--when I like a song, I listen to it over and over. It drove her crazy!

But if you're anything like me and know what you like and don't care what anyone thinks, here are three songs I currently have on repeat.

1. When I Was Your Man, Bruno Mars

I love this song, because I assume every guy who isn't Adam is probably singing it about me. Just kidding. But really, sometimes all I really want to do is dance. And thanks for calling me a strong woman, Bruno.

2. 10,000 Reasons, Matt Redman


I like to listen to this song while I'm in the shower. It's a good, anthemy dedicate-your-day-to-Jesus-song.

3. Begin Again, Taylor Swift


This song is about Paris, and love, and new beginnings. It's basically the story of Kelly's summer 2012. And I adore it.

What songs do you find yourself repeating?

No comments:

Post a Comment