December 14, 2012

Highlights of the week: blogging books and space bags

Today I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk Blog for High Five for Friday! Woo hoo! It's a great week to high five!!!

What I read this week:
via

I mentioned this book yesterday in my announcement about the new blog I'm starting. It was a quick, easy read, not to mention super helpful.

What I wore this week:

It [finally] got cold in Springfield this week, after an unusually warm November and December (no complaints here). My wonderful, comfy, and WARM hand-warmers (fingerless glovers) my friend Emily crocheted for me a couple Christmases ago came to the rescue. They are SERIOUSLY my favorite. I can drive in them, type in them, and smart phone in them (yes, I just used "smart phone" as a verb) without having to give up any glorious warmth. Simply delightful, I tell you!

Product of the week:
via

Trying to move across the country via airplane: challenging. Space bags for the win. #lifechanging

Favorite moment of the week:

Finally getting to hug Adam, and being greeted as I exited the plane with a huge bouquet of flowers. I'm so loved!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment