October 27, 2012

On [pins I deem worthy of] Pinning: Pinterest Round-Up, Round 2

1. I love this quote by F. Scott Fitzgerald (the one who wrote The Great Gatsby, which will be in movie form soon! Can't wait!). I love that it regards "flaming self-respect" as sexy. I also must disclose that I did not verify that F. Scott actually wrote and/or said this quote. I'm simply relying on the accuracy of Pinterest and the internet. Take it or leave it. I like the quote.

via

2. My heart is delighted when beauty is found in strange places--like these still photographs from a Sony commercial featuring 10,000 bouncy balls making their way merrily down the streets of San Francisco.
via
3. As someone with an affinity for all things toast, I love these cute handmade toast coasters. A set of five "Toaster Coasters" can be found at my sister's Etsy shop for only $12.50. I'm pretty sure these would make a fantastic Christmas present for a carb-lover.
via
4. I love a good BLT, but sometimes the bacon to bread ratio leaves me desiring a little more bacon in my life. Enter, the bacon cup. All the goodness of a BLT, with even more bacon-y delight.

via


5. This old Jazzercise ad makes me smile. Partially because that's not at all what Jazzercise is like, and partially because that is exactly what Jazzercise is like. Cheese-tastic or not, it is the best, most fun workout I've ever had...and wanted to go back again. This ad is sort of misleading though, I've only ever seen two men at a Jazzercise class, so having a 1 to 3 ratio of men to women could be seen as false advertising.
via
Have you pinned anything especially interesting this week? Have you started looking for Christmas gift ideas/deals yet? What side do you take on the great debate: Jazzercise vs. Zumba?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment