- I don't want to go to work. I want to see the world. Quizno's is not the world.
- My life feels like out of control slow motion.
- I hate not having a functional computer.
- I hate the idea of being an awkward post-grad looking for my place in the world. This really should be an exciting time...but mostly its just scary and confusing.
- I've realized that my need to be wanted goes deeper than I thought. Letting God fill that void is an ongoing struggle. I don't want to dwell on the negative. But the negative is what lingers. The negative is the reality of the situation.
- Thanksgiving is in two days. I'm so excited to see my cousins. I need to work on a list of things/people I'm thankful for.
- I do not want to make sandwiches for the rest of my life...but I'm thankful for my job.
Sadly, I have more thoughts...but Quizno's calls.