November 3, 2012

On [pins I deem worthy of] Pinning: Pinterest Round-Up, Round 3

1. I adore these colorful two-toned flats, but I wish they came in more sizes!
via
2. Sometimes, when you don't know what to do, all you can do is cuddle. I can't wait until I'm reunited with my cuddle buddy!
via
3. This looks absolutely amazing and needs to be in my life, stat!
via
4. This just made me laugh and cry at the same time...it is the epitome of Christians being awkward, which causes people to be unable to relate to them. Also, people only call the Holy Spirit a "ghost" in old hymns and when they're feeling holier-than-thou.
via
5. I'm pretty sure my hair is long enough to handle this hair style. Yippee!!! Who wouldn't want to go through their day feeling like Minnie Mouse?
via
Have you pinned anything especially interesting this week? What was the craziest Halloween costume you saw this past week? What other awkward things do Christians do when they don't know how to engage in culture? Which says "fall" more: apples or pumpkins??!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment