March 9, 2013

On [pins I deem worthy of] Pinning: Pinterest Round-Up Volume 2.1


This week, I started making a blogging calendar to help generate ideas and also to keep myself accountable to scheduled blogging. I realized that I stopped doing my weekly Pinterest round-up, and am decided to resurrect it.

Each Saturday, I'll feature my favorite finds on Pinterest in six categories:
1. food (I'll start with everyone's favorite!)
2. diy
3. decor
4. clothes (including shoes and accessories!)
5. inspirational quote
6. humor (because everyone loves a laugh!)

My only promise is that there will be no pictures of cuddly small animals. Unless they are rhinos, which I only have one picture of so I'll just post it now to get it out of the way.
via
1. food
I seriously cannot WAIT to plan out dinners to make for/with my almost-hubs. This paella reminds me of living in France, because the family I lived with LOVED to eat paella.

via
2. diy
Cluttered countertops are SO annoying in two places: the kitchen and the bathroom. Here is a simple way to clear those bathroom counters, while still having the essentials close at hand!


via
3. decor
My little sister has an Etsy shop, and she's basically brilliant in the artistic abilities department. Here is a piece she recently made. It also just happens to be close to our wedding colors!

via

4. clothes
I adore this bag. I wish the dimensions were a little larger so I could fit my laptop in it!
via
5. inspirational quote
I just love this.

via
6. humor
This is basically me. I need to get the story from my mom about how I tried ballet when I was a toddler, and basically decided I only liked to dance when I wanted, how I wanted.

via

No comments:

Post a Comment